Become a Dance Ambassador
Youth Dance Ambassadors are
• spiritual and cultural ambassadors of dance
• chosen and anointed by God to serve through dance
• volunteers in the community
• provided leadership and spiritual training
• provided with unique opportunities to dance and compete
Dance Ambassadors and
Friends of iDance (below)
Our mission: Educate, Elevate and Impact the World through dance.
BECOME A DANCE AMBASSADOR
If you would like to become a Dance Ambassador, please
SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
3) Summary of Dance Experience (1 paragraph)
4) Summary of Why You want to become a
Dance Ambassador (1 paragraph)
6) Statement of your Faith (1-3 lines)
Choreography (below) by María Daniel, Tut by Ana Lorenza and additional choreography by X-tasee Competition Hip Hop Crew (UVA).
Choreography (below) by Ana Lorenza
Why iDance Ministry?
iDance Ministry is more than a dance ministry. It is a dance mentoring program that is committed to excellence in worship dance.
iDance Ministry is
(1) a trailblazer in dynamic and creative worship dance
(2) a ministry of service and
(3) the home of the award-winning Youth Dance Ambassadors who are trained and personally mentored by Founder María Daniel in a variety of dance styles.
(below) Cultural Arts Festival
Choreography (above) by X-tasee Competition Hip Hop Crew (UVA).
(below) Choreography by Niara Daniel, Ana Lorenza with supplements by
D - Dancer
A - Anointed
N - Not Ashamed
C - Chosen
E - Empowered